Thus far I must say that this product has impressed me as far as the company as a whole as well as the ingredients used in the product. One thing that stood out to me right off the bat is that Zint does NOT use cows from brazil. If you’ve read my previous articles, then you probably know my dislike of collagen products/ingredients that come from brazil due to the whole Zika virus thing. The vast majority of collagen supplement manufactures are using collagen which are derived from cows in brazil so it’s kind of refreshing to finally find another product (besides Skinade) that does not get their collagen from brazil.
With that being said, it seems that this company has gone above and beyond to provide a quality product. This collagen supplement is 100% Kosher Certified, Non-GMO as well as derived from cows in Australia and shipped to manufacturing facilities in the US. This insures the highest quality product which I’m sure will deliver great results, well… at least it did based on the reviews I’ve read on amazon.
Things Seem to Have Gone Down Hill
Some of the most recent reviews on amazon are saying that something has changed in the product quality. Some of the users have even stated that they have used the product for several months without a problem until recently. Some users claim that this supplement use to dissolve clear in water but now it turns brown. Some users even say that even after letting the supplement settle for a while, there are still clumps left behind.
Maybe these people were just unlucky and got a bad batch or maybe the company did change something in their manufacturing process or ingredients, who knows… The company has not acknowledged any claims thus far. What I can say is some people are still using the product without a problem so I’m assuming it’s sort of a gamble at this point until an official statement comes from Zint.
- 7 Signs Your Dog or Cats Might Have Arthritis - October 14, 2016
- CollaTrell Bioactive Peptide Formula With Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol - October 13, 2016
- LiquiVive® Collagen Liquid Protein Supplement - October 12, 2016
- Collagen Complete Hydrolyzed Peptides Powder - October 11, 2016
- Collagen Supplement Type 1 & 3 Adult Gummies by WOW - October 10, 2016
- Reserveage – Collagen Booster with Resveratrol - October 9, 2016
- Move Free Ultra Triple Action Joint Supplement with Type II Collagen - October 8, 2016
- Pink Madison COLLAGEN Serum - October 7, 2016
- Zint Collagen Hydrolysate Protein Powder - October 6, 2016
- Meiji Amino Collagen - October 2, 2016