Meiji seems like a pretty decent collagen product but thing about this product is I cannot tell you what’s in it. The entire label for this product is written in Japanese and therefore it’s hard to tell what the ingredients are, and the dosage that you should take. I read the comments on Amazon and it seems that people seem to have some success using this product but again without knowing what the ingredients are there is no telling what the side effects could possibly be.
One good thing I do notice about this product is that they also sell refill packs so that you don’t have to buy the entire container again. That’s about as much as I can tell you about this product. My honest opinion is you’re better off using a collagen supplement written in English so at least know exactly what you’re getting.
- 7 Signs Your Dog or Cats Might Have Arthritis - October 14, 2016
- CollaTrell Bioactive Peptide Formula With Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol - October 13, 2016
- LiquiVive® Collagen Liquid Protein Supplement - October 12, 2016
- Collagen Complete Hydrolyzed Peptides Powder - October 11, 2016
- Collagen Supplement Type 1 & 3 Adult Gummies by WOW - October 10, 2016
- Reserveage – Collagen Booster with Resveratrol - October 9, 2016
- Move Free Ultra Triple Action Joint Supplement with Type II Collagen - October 8, 2016
- Pink Madison COLLAGEN Serum - October 7, 2016
- Zint Collagen Hydrolysate Protein Powder - October 6, 2016
- Meiji Amino Collagen - October 2, 2016